Welcome!


Welcome!! My name is Paul Lappen. I am in my early 60s, single, and live in Connecticut USA. This blog will consist of book reviews, written by me, on a wide variety of subjects. I specialize, as much as possible, in small press and self-published books, to give them whatever tiny bit of publicity help that I can. Other than that, I am willing to review nearly any genre, except poetry, romance, elementary-school children's books and (really bloody) horror.

I have another 800 reviews at my archive blog: http://www.deadtreesreviewarchive.blogspot.com (please visit).

I post my reviews to:

booklore.co.uk
midwestbookreview.com
Amazon and B&N (of course)
Librarything.com
Goodreads.com
Books-a-million.com
Reviewcentre.com
Pinterest.com
and on Twitter

I am always looking for more places to post my reviews.

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Unleash the POWER of Branding

Unleash the POWER of Branding: The Smart Guide to Branding for Beginners, Joe Praveen Sequeira, BlueFire Media, 2016 (Kindle edition) 

A brand is a very important part of any business. It separates your company from everyone else. It is the overall perception of your business.

There are ways to find out why people visit your website, then leave. Constantly try out new ads through Google. Don’t let any negative online comment go unanswered. Well-defined values, and amazing customer service, will encourage people to buy from you, when they can get it cheaper elsewhere.


CEOs of any size company, especially those that are struggling, would do very well to read this book. It is easy to read, and very much worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment